Annie Hay, MA Hons, PG Diploma Counselling and Psychotherapy
Counsellor in Edinburgh.
I am an experienced Counsellor and Psychotherapist working with individuals and couples in Edinburgh city centre. Counselling and Psychotherapy explore issues such as depression, anxiety and fear, low self-esteem, anger, stress, panic attacks, bereavement, loss and grief, food/ weight/eating problems, sexual identity/issues, obsessive or compulsive behaviours.
Transactional Analysis (TA)
Cognitive Behavioural Psychotherapy (CBT)
My style of working:
• effective methods
• respect, empathy, creativity
• working in partnership with client
• identifying and resolving the underlying causes of symptoms
• changing negative or destructive patterns
• practical tools for coping with problems
• twenty years experience in mental health services
- BACP (British Association for Counselling and Psychotherapy)
- STAA (Scottish Transactional Analysis Association)
- COSCA (Counselling and Psychotherapy in Scotland)
- Subscribing to the Code of Ethics of the ITA, a member of the UKCP (United Kingdom Council for Psychotherapy)
As a Member of the BACP (British Association for Counselling and Psychotherapy) I am bound by it’s Ethical Framework for Good practice in Counselling and Psychotherapy and subject to the Professional Conduct procedure for the time being in force
For an appointment, call me on 0131 629 0837 or 07779 149583
e-mail me: firstname.lastname@example.org
or fill in the contact form.
Annie Hay MA Hons, PG Dip. Counsellor and Psychotherapist